SeamlessHR is a rapidly growing SaaS company that helps businesses in emerging markets optimize their resources and become more productive and successful, and our mission is to build a healthy unicorn. We are embarking on an ambitious and exciting growth strategy which will lead to a significant transformation of the business and you will play a significant role in this journey.
As a Devops Intern, you will provide functional DevOps support to execute and automate operational processes quickly, accurately and securely. In addition, you will build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve overall customer experience. Tasks will include performing project planning, development, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and performance management.
- Assist in building, maintaining, and troubleshooting one or more company products
- Assist in developing internal tools and processes to maintain stability and performance of our infrastructure
- Gather, analyze, and report important IT system data
- Provide feedback to developers regarding the status of various IT systems
- Assist in the Development and managing of product-related IT procedures
- Research, review, analyze, troubleshoot, and document product-related IT systems
- Respond to and resolve production issues
- Assist in Developing and documenting infrastructure standards
- Partake in product-related IT training
- Plan and successfully complete IT projects and goals
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Present ideas clearly to company personnel on levels of the development process
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Graduate of any degree
- 6months - 1 year relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation
- Proficient with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Programming and scripting knowledge
- Ability to execute research projects and generate practical results and recommendations
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to be successful; ability to work independently with minimal supervision or assistance
- Strong problem solving skills: innovation, collaboration, analysis, inductive reasoning
- Understanding of business processes and IT systems
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
SeamlessHR.com Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we offer employment based on merit. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, and religion/belief.
Our work environment is fun, fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative with a team of passionate and talented Seamstars. We love what we do and we work hard (we also play hard) to deliver the best technology solutions to our clients.
We are driven by the following core values - Excellence, Judgment, Innovation, Communication, Candour, Selflessness, Thirst, Responsibility & Initiative.
If this resonates with you, join us and be a part of our journey to building a healthy unicorn.
8, Metalbox Road, Off Acme Road, Ikeja, Lagos.