Branding and Communications
SeamlessHR is a rapidly growing enterprise HR SaaS company that helps businesses automate
all their HR and payroll processes from hiring to exit. Our clients cut across all industries
including some of the biggest banks, insurance companies etc. in the continent. We are
embarking on an ambitious and exciting growth across Africa and beyond which will lead to a
significant transformation of the business and you will play a major role in this journey.
As Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will provide strategic direction to scale our
products. You will play a key role in the marketing team, executing the global marketing and
brand management strategy to lead the company towards hyper-growth. You will help to
position our products as best-in-class using measurable and highly effective growth tactics that
will expand our market base. You will be a growth and brand marketing visionary with an
aggressive approach towards achieving the team’s strategy and market leadership goals.
• Manage the overall corporate brand identity of SeamlessHR across multiple channels.
• Constantly champion a superior brand and marketing operation that parallel, or possibly supersede global best practices.
• Develop and drive the implementation of our go-to-market strategy across multiple regions by developing value propositions, drastically increasing automation capabilities, and implementing overall enterprise marketing strategy, optimizing lead-to-opportunity funnels through audience-specific, market-segmented programs.
• Support and manage a high-performing growth team in designing and executing marketing campaigns to the end that they achieve critical business and revenue goals.
• Lead the effort to prepare and execute annual brand plans that are relevant to all stakeholders, particularly our customers.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent with our “tone of voice” across all channels and marketing efforts.
• Collaborate, as a key member of the strategic marketing management team, with brand building and marketing operations in ensuring cross-functional alignment and optimization.
• Create and define appropriate customer personality, attributes, and behavior and based on relevant segments to be targeted for impactful campaigns.
• Develop strategic programs to build relationships with influencers and decision-makers.
• Keep up-to-date with relevant trends and practices within the tech industry.
• Apply and promote SeamlessHR culture and core values at all times.
• Undertake ad hoc duties as agreed with the Head of Marketing & Growth.
• High calibre, strategic growth and brand expert who has worked in a fast-paced tech environment, preferably B2B.
• Training in marketing, business or related social sciences fields
• 7+ years of integrated marketing experience, with at least 4 of those years in demand generation
• 3+ years of experience supporting and driving growth for a tech company
• Proven success in launching and successfully running demand generation marketing programs for B2B customers
• A strategic thinker willing to experiment to find the best growth channels.
• Have a good understanding of various marketing automation channels and tools, channels optimization, and customer behaviour.
• Highly data-driven and experienced using data and analytics to improve strategy.
• Always up to date with the market and industry trends.
• A leader and team mindset with good decision-making skills and the ability to grow help people grow.
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive self with minima supervision.
• Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
• Detail-oriented, proactive and motivated by a challenging, high-energy environment.
• A take-charge and can-do mentality